Mar 28, 2006

Linda S Pineapple Blossom

In my now non-existent blog I had written about our trying the Pineapple Blossom block last month. Linda S took this block to heart and made me enough blocks for a whole top and made this one for a friend's child. She added her own personal touches and had a great time making it, she said. She used some red bandana fabric on the back which is similiar to the black paisley print that she used for the center square and geese. Can you tell I am proud of her? She has not been piecing very long.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. hers sure came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..she did a great job of it...and it is hard NOT to like that Pineapple blossom pattern. I know I keep thinking of new color combos to try..she did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. If you comment will require a reply back, please include your email addy. Unless I am involved in a blog hop, my posts will be moderated and your comment will not appear until I am notified. THX for understanding--this option beats word verification!