Mar 12, 2010

last 5

I just took the last stitches in the final redwork block in the "12 Days of Redwork" series----now to decide how to set them though I have been playing with that idea and have stuff drawn up in EQ to help me decide. The one thing I am NOT going to do is how Alex Anderson shows them on her site, LOL.

Of course I have other embroidery projects in progress so I can keep stitching if I want to---and will. So, for your viewing pleasure here are the five I have completed this week.



Morning Glory Block 8













Forget- Me- Not Block 12





















Dianthus Block 11
















Dahlia Block 9

















Calendula Block 10

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by. If you comment will require a reply back, please include your email addy. Unless I am involved in a blog hop, my posts will be moderated and your comment will not appear until I am notified. THX for understanding--this option beats word verification!