Mar 26, 2011

Brenda's series of quilts


Recently at our quilt meeting, Brenda brought her series of quilts designed by the "Little Quilts" group over in Marietta, GA. She plans displaying them all on a wall in her sewing room.

I asked her to spread them out on the table so the group could see them and took some pictures standing on a chair behind them.

I told her it would be hard to pick a favorite from the bunch but I am really drawn to the basket quilt wall hanging---but then there is the blue and yellow one right next to it too, HMMMMM



Enjoy the little quilt show! And thanks, Brenda for sharing.



















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you comment will require a reply back, please include your email addy. Unless I am involved in a blog hop, my posts will be moderated and your comment will not appear until I am notified. THX for understanding--this option beats word verification!