Nov 19, 2011

finished to flimsy----already!

It still needs embellishments of some sort on it and a tad of buttonhole applique around the star but the flimsy is complete.

The pattern calls for 18- 1 1/4 inch key tags from an office supply store for pseudo ornaments.  I think you color them in with markers or something.  That would be light weight but I think I'll go with buttons, small yo-yo's or small ornaments instead.

I also need to make the hanging loops and seam some binding but that will wait till after supper.  Norma is moving right along with hers as well.  I had a head start this morning as she needed to cut hers out!  Can't wait to see how hers turned since she was using batiks.

Hurray for another finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you comment will require a reply back, please include your email addy. Unless I am involved in a blog hop, my posts will be moderated and your comment will not appear until I am notified. THX for understanding--this option beats word verification!