Nov 20, 2011

this might work

This findings might work to embellish my "Charley Brown" Christmas tree.  The snowflakes are too light for this background but I have another idea in mind for them.  The candy canes and gingerbread men are  "maybe's" . This is not the only Christmas quilt I have in the works--they won't go to waste, LOL.

I am really leaning more towards the sparkly "Holly Jolly" findings as it makes would pick up on the red border.

So what do I do today in the creative department?  There is no shortage of ideas, really.  I can take my pick really-----

  • embroider on my basket block
  • hand quilt Bird Brain "Here Comes Santa"
  • prep this wall hanging and Autumn for machine quilting
  • make some more bow tie blocks for the Belles Scrappy Challenge
  • Finish up the Pineapple Blossom top
  • Hand finish the binding on Gordian Knot
Come to think of it, I could pick something different for just about every day of the next week----and might!
Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of the red poinsettia findings! Perfect go-withs for the red border for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. If you comment will require a reply back, please include your email addy. Unless I am involved in a blog hop, my posts will be moderated and your comment will not appear until I am notified. THX for understanding--this option beats word verification!