Jan 7, 2012

yikes!

Hubbers was out working on the front bed area that got suspended due to his bilateral cataract surgeries.  We still need to get several more bags of the white rock but he has been driving around for months with this black trim stuff in the back seat of his car.  The weather warmed up enough and there was sufficient cloud cover for him to get out with his spade.

Look at what he unearthed out there!  Kept hitting it with the spade as he had rounded the bend near the down spout.  Yikes!  Big 2 x 6 length, half rotted out.

As I write this, he has gotten to the halfway point, looks like.  Glad it is him and not me.  I don't "do" outside, LOL if I can help it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you comment will require a reply back, please include your email addy. Unless I am involved in a blog hop, my posts will be moderated and your comment will not appear until I am notified. THX for understanding--this option beats word verification!