Jan 17, 2013

Snowing

It is not sticking so far but it IS snowing----big fat fluffy flakes. I also wanted to get a picture of the camellia before all the blooms get zapped from the low temps. Right at 33 degrees according to our thermometers.




All the streets are wet from three days of rain and the ground as well.  2-3 inches of snow was in our forecast supposedly ending by 7 p.m.  We'll see.

I did hear something weird though on the Weather Channel.  Some place in Mississippi has had more snow this winter than has the Chicagoland area.  Could that be true???

1 comment:

  1. I think our winters are awfully similar this year! Who would have thought that would be possible given where we both live!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. If you comment will require a reply back, please include your email addy. Unless I am involved in a blog hop, my posts will be moderated and your comment will not appear until I am notified. THX for understanding--this option beats word verification!