Feb 20, 2013

Day 2 "It's All About Me" Blog Hop

Now I am just up and barely at it, trying to get my eyes past half mast.  Some mornings there is not enough coffee in the world, know what I mean?   BUT after yesterday's cool interpretation of the Amy Bradley pattern I cannot wait to see more!

Here is the schedule if you want to hop along


Wednesday, February 20

Buzzing and Bumbling
Cherries Prairie Primitives
Kwilty Pleasures
Sew On And So Forth
Sew. Darn. Quilt.
A Stitch In Time
Doodling In My Mind
Moosestash Quilting
Susie's World

And on another unrelated subject---I imported all the older archived material BACK into this original blog area.  Since I discovered that I was using far less of my available photo storage space, there was no need to keep maintaining two sites.  Danged blogger sometimes.  However it did occur to me that I can download some of the "lost in a computer crash pictures" in the old stuff. , LOL  maybe I should be happy they DO keep pictures in an odd way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you comment will require a reply back, please include your email addy. Unless I am involved in a blog hop, my posts will be moderated and your comment will not appear until I am notified. THX for understanding--this option beats word verification!