Feb 21, 2013

Day 3 "It's All About Me" Blog Hop

Are you ready for another day of blog hoppin'?  I know I am as it has kept me entertained between stitching something up for one in late March!  Well, that and watching the first season of Downton Abbey on the computer download, LOL.  Finally parts of season 3 made a little more sense with the back story in play.

But I digress------here at the folks that are participating today.  I should also have pointed you to Madam Samm's picks for top 2 and most creative!  She does this each day of the hop Feb. 19-28th and those picks are eligible for giveaways as well as the top commenters.    You can find this all at http://www.sewwequilt.com/  I've been hopping first and then pick my favs and then see if I agree, LOL but it is hard not to take a peek to see what will be tantalizing me later!!


Thursday, February 21

Kris Loves Fabric
The Quilting Alleycat
Cat Patches
Bumbleberry Stitches
Chickadee's Country Cottage Crafts
 In Stitches and Seams
Why-Knot-Kwilt
Quilting Unleashed
Rosemary at That Other Blog
Thimblemouse & Spouse
Sew Many Yarns


Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you comment will require a reply back, please include your email addy. Unless I am involved in a blog hop, my posts will be moderated and your comment will not appear until I am notified. THX for understanding--this option beats word verification!