Feb 25, 2013

Day 5 "It's All About Me"--edited to correct links, additions and substractions

I hope you have had time to catch up with some of the blog hop entries.  So many different takes of using the same basic Amy Bradley pattern!  I'm afraid I stuck a little "close to the script" but I am not up for a few more days to let you be the judge of that.

Anyway, let's see what today's participants have been up to----the day's bloggers are listed below

Monday, February 25

Quilting Lines
Mountain Delights
Jane's Fabrics and Quilts
The Fuzzy Hat Quilter
Ramblings of an Empty Nester
NautiStitcher
Quilt Doodle Designs
Freemotion By The River
The German Mom
Spoilt Dog Quilts  dropped out?
Vicky at That Other Blog

AND on a personal front, Happy Anniversary to my mom and dad!  Love you both.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you comment will require a reply back, please include your email addy. Unless I am involved in a blog hop, my posts will be moderated and your comment will not appear until I am notified. THX for understanding--this option beats word verification!