Feb 27, 2013

Day 7 "It's All About Me"

2nd to last day.   Today I have a long time pal  Cher at Marathon Quilter who is participating and actually is the reason I asked to join in as well.  We could bounce ideas off each other and share our progress.  So I have seen a little preview of what she was doing, I admit!

Here is today's list for your viewing pleasure------

Wednesday, February 27

The Passions of Cliodana
Quilt Mamas
Marathon Quilter
Marla's Crafts
Fiber Babble
Simple Sew
Sewn Seabees
Charlotte at That Other Blog
Nini's Patchwork
Charlotte's Creations
Ipiece2-Mary
My Spoolish Art




1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by. If you comment will require a reply back, please include your email addy. Unless I am involved in a blog hop, my posts will be moderated and your comment will not appear until I am notified. THX for understanding--this option beats word verification!