Mar 22, 2013

Check in----Day 3 "Stitch Me Up" Blog Hop

Here on the home front I should be done with the tweaking I decided to do on my stitchery piece---that idea that flew into my head Tuesday!  Oh, I had set backs in making this happen but that is what I get when I am not using a pattern and combining elements from other books and projects.  Still, I have concluded that a day spent in sewing, even when things are not going perfectly, is better than cleaning house any day.  That is precisely what I was doing for about 3 days LAST week........ so I know!

Isn't this the coolest wreath ever---though I doubt I would want all my spools of embroidery thread and perle cotton tied up like this----found it while surfing yesterday and here is the link   http://indulgy.com/post/NhZdPiVH81/thread-spool-wreath#




I hope to be moving on to some itty bitty 2.5 inch finished log cabin blocks that we are doing as a group project for quilt guild today.  In the meantime, pop in to see what the other blog hop participants have been "hooping up" from the pattern packets we were sent.  We take the weekend off so you can always go back and see what you missed!


FRIDAY March 22nd

Heather@That Other Blog
Pigtales and Quilts  (moved from Wednesday 3-20)
The Sewing Club     not up---blog not updated in a month
grymerspalet  no button so dropped out??


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you comment will require a reply back, please include your email addy. Unless I am involved in a blog hop, my posts will be moderated and your comment will not appear until I am notified. THX for understanding--this option beats word verification!