Mar 15, 2013

Final Day of the Nancy Drew Hop


Last Day of the Hop!  As I prepare this to post on schedule, I most likely have part of the house to clean up in preparation for our guests arrival, no doubt the kitchen floor mopping detail.  UGH!  Who would NOT rather sew and make a big mess?

A blog I visited on Thursday called the thread mess "Hilachas"  I loved her description as it sounded so much more romantic than "thread mess" that I need to vacuum up!  Wonder what the Spanish word is for "dusting" or "mopping" ??

"Hilachas is the Spanish word for those little loose threads that fall all over the floor and sewing area as you finish sewing and snip the tail end of the thread off the sewn area. So does this blog entail the odds and ends of topics of interest, leaving more loose threads to ponder......"


Friday, March 15, 2013
Little Mushroom Cap
Why-Knot-Kwilt
Daisy Days
Julia P. at That Other Blog
The Day Before This Day      does not appear to have been updated
Sew Far   post not up yet?
Rainbows. Bunnies. Cupcakes.
That's Sew Julie (moved from 3/8)
Les passions de Cliodana
Sew We Quilt  our fearless leader

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you comment will require a reply back, please include your email addy. Unless I am involved in a blog hop, my posts will be moderated and your comment will not appear until I am notified. THX for understanding--this option beats word verification!