Apr 15, 2013

Back to sewing, back to hopping

I have made a good start on the pieced elements of my current project and will continue to sew on it today.  Oh, there are few things that need tending around the house in between seams but we all have laundry and cooking to do, right?

I hope you will pop on over to today's featured bloggers to see how they interpreted the "April Shower" mug rug theme.  I know I will!

MONDAY, APRIL 15th
Cathy @ Cate's Linens
Nicola @ Sunshine Reflections
Martina @ Sunshinequilting
Judith @ Frimart
Anita @ Anita's quilts en handwerken
Linda @ Sew Nicely
Kris @ krislovesfabric
Laura Ann @ The Fuzzy Hat Quilter
Carol @ Just let me Quilt
Selina @ Selina Quilts
Mary @ Crooked Gulley Art Quilts
Marisa @ Passion et Couture


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you comment will require a reply back, please include your email addy. Unless I am involved in a blog hop, my posts will be moderated and your comment will not appear until I am notified. THX for understanding--this option beats word verification!