Apr 17, 2013

Day 8 April Showers

I keep forgetting to tell you that if you don't have time to go to each stop on the blog hop, you can visit the Pinterest page set up by Mdm. Samm for the overview.  You can always backtrack and see past hops or wait for the upcoming ones!  Try THIS LINK for the April Showers mug rugs.

BUT here is the list for today----the hop will conclude on Thursday when the last 10 or 12 share their entries.

Wednesday, April 17
Jen @ Quilter in the Closet
Marjorie @ Marjorie's Busy Corner
Elita @ A Pieceful Perspective
Green @ So Sew Green
Mara @ Greco Mara
Wendy @ Why Knot Kwilt?
Gmama Jane @ GrandMama's Stories
Debby @ Debby Kratovil Quilts
Britt-Inger @ Hill Valley Quilter
Connie @ Freemotion by the River
Beth @ Words and Stitches
Kathy @ iHeartSquishy

I'll be appliquing today, I hope, as I near completion of my current project! Catch you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you comment will require a reply back, please include your email addy. Unless I am involved in a blog hop, my posts will be moderated and your comment will not appear until I am notified. THX for understanding--this option beats word verification!