Apr 10, 2013

food for thought

Found on facebook----true


Now I am off to see what today's group of April Showers blog hop participants have been up to!  I have never felt too compelled to make one of these but the results have been inspirational!

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 10th
Hayley @ Mrs. Pickles
Karen @ Sew Much 2 Luv
Mélanie @ Les passions de Cliodana
Cindy @ Quilt Doodle Doodles
Jamie @ Busy Bee Quilts
Regena @ The Distracted Domestic
Amy @ Domesticity and other Ponderous Things 
Denise @ My Whittle Adventures  
Heather @ a Reformed Heath'n
Marica @ ~Englating~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you comment will require a reply back, please include your email addy. Unless I am involved in a blog hop, my posts will be moderated and your comment will not appear until I am notified. THX for understanding--this option beats word verification!