May 8, 2013

Day 2 "It's For the Birds" Blog Hop

You were so kind and warmed my heart with your lovely comments about the projects I shared yesterday.  I appreciate it!

Won't you stop in and support today's participants?   You won't regret it as I know from past hops that there are some talented ladies at the ready and some new faces set to show off their eye candy! Meanwhile I will keep working on my entry for the hop at month's end.  Enjoy!

Sunshine Quilting

Feltfree Pa Asly

Busy As Can Be

Quilt Doodle Designs

Buzzing and Bumbling

Patchouli Moon Studio

Elizabeth Coughlin Designs

My Whittle Adventures

Sew Much 2 Luv

Nati's Little Things

Just Let Me Quilt

A Stitch in Time

Selina Quilts

Sane, Crazy and Crumby Quilting

Scraps of Life

Rose Prairie Quilts and Farm

Marla's Crafts




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you comment will require a reply back, please include your email addy. Unless I am involved in a blog hop, my posts will be moderated and your comment will not appear until I am notified. THX for understanding--this option beats word verification!