May 28, 2013

Day 2 Say It With Flowers Blog Hop

Another Tuesday has rolled around and it is time for Bama Belles to meet again.  I know we debated about getting together as it follows the Memorial Day weekend so closely.  Some of the gals have other plans, another has a grandbaby due any minute, others scheduled appointments or family obligations. Other than the grandbaby on the way, a typical meeting date, come to think of it, LOL.  In the end, whoever comes, we'll be there.

I know you are going to be in for a treat since the first day was so fantastic!  I recognize maybe three of the names on the list as fellow participants in previous rounds but Mdm. Samm and cheerleader Carol opened this up early so the overseas bloggers would have a chance at sign up first.   What fun to see bloggers from all over the globe!

Oh and there IS a sponsor this round---Andover Fabrics has provided fabric bundles from designers Mary Engelbreit "Flutterby", Renee Nanneman "Villageware Toile" and "Annalee" by Jane Dixon.   Commenters are eligible too so take a stab at it!  



Tuesday, May 28th
Debby Kratovil Qults

I'll catch up once I am home from the meeting--------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you comment will require a reply back, please include your email addy. Unless I am involved in a blog hop, my posts will be moderated and your comment will not appear until I am notified. THX for understanding--this option beats word verification!