May 13, 2013

Day 5 "It's For The Birds" Blog Hop

How about you?  Ready for more bird themed eye candy?  Get caught up looking over the weekend?   Hop on over and see what's going on at these websites  (while I work on my appliqued piece for the next one)

Monday, May 13

quiltsmiles

Sew.darn.quilt

Cindy's Crafty Creations

Made by Me in Red

Feathered Nest Studio

Cherry's Prairie Primitives

UK City Crafter

Gracie Oliver Arts

Quilter in the Closet

Quilt to the Edge

Around the Homestead

Sew Peace to Peace

Cali Quilter

Pamela Kieffer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you comment will require a reply back, please include your email addy. Unless I am involved in a blog hop, my posts will be moderated and your comment will not appear until I am notified. THX for understanding--this option beats word verification!