Nov 19, 2013

Black Tie Boogie Schedule

While I am not participating this round, II did have an idea for this round but NOT the time to do it. I DO want to support the bloggers that are featuring their work in a chicken/rooster theme that Mdm Samm of Sew We Quilt chose.  Head cheerleader this round is Vickie of More Stars in Comanche who does beautiful work herself. Vickie's love for chickens has been shown in some of her blog pieces in the past so I have no doubt she has something good up her sleeve! The schedule is posted below the logo.




Black Tie Boogie Schedule

Tuesday, November 19
Wednesday, November 20
 
Thursday,November 21  
Pigtales and Quilts ~ Happy Birthday Thearica !

Friday, November 22
Monday, November 25
Tuesday, November 26
Wednesday, November 27
Thursday, November 28
Friday, November 29
Sew Incredibly Crazy





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you comment will require a reply back, please include your email addy. Unless I am involved in a blog hop, my posts will be moderated and your comment will not appear until I am notified. THX for understanding--this option beats word verification!