Nov 4, 2013

For the Boys Blog Hop Nov. 6th through 15th

NOTE:  Extended to the 15th!
 



The next blog hop is coming up this week as the badge indicates.  Once again Mdm Samm of Sew We Quilt, the queen of Sew & Show Blog Hops has extended a challenge to the participants to come up with something "for the boys" ---boys of any age!  Head cheerleader is Amy of Sew Incredibly Crazy and the final schedule is listed below.  Mdm Samm will list the sponsors when the hop starts.

I am participating on the last day of the hop this time. As of this writing, I am no where near ready for this one though I did hit the halfway point last night.  Thankfully, things seem to be going a little more smoothly and I am settling into a bit of a rhythm with this project.  Whew there!   If you don't see me for a few days, assume that I am sewing.  LOL 

Wednesday, November 6th


Thursday, November 7th

Friday, November 8th

Monday, November 11th
Tuesday, November 12th

Wednesday, November 13th

Thursday, November 14th
Friday, November 15th 
Life, Quilts and a Cat too     <<<  THAT'S ME!!   >>>

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS on your blog hop honors and prizes!! And CONGRATULATIONS on your half-way progress - it's all downhill from there - ;))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. If you comment will require a reply back, please include your email addy. Unless I am involved in a blog hop, my posts will be moderated and your comment will not appear until I am notified. THX for understanding--this option beats word verification!